Was 2022 the year you finally went vegan for January? Whether for health or environmental reasons, more and more people are choosing to adopt plant-based diets for their New Year’s resolutions each year. And the best part? Many of them never lookback!
When it comes to vegan food on the high street, gone are the days of poor meat substitutes and once in a blue moon vegan options. Today, plant-based dining has gone from fringe to mainstream, and it’s never been easier to pick yourself up a tasty vegan treat en route from A to V.
At Joe & The Juice, we’re proud to stock a wide range of vegan juices, shakes, bowls and salads, and our plant-based menu is constantly expanding. So although we may now be a few weeks into 2022, it’s never too late to hop on the Veganuary train. Afterall, you wouldn’t want to miss out on all of these…
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and honestly, we’re inclined to believe them. From brunch with friends to those all important post-commute pick-me-ups, a delicious plant-based breakfast is the surest way to wake up on the right side of the bed each day. So, what can you expect at Joe & The Juice?
● Vegan Bowls = Want a breakfast that looks as good as it tastes? Choose our super-fresh Acai Bowl for a generous helping of avocado, strawberries, banana, acai and goji berries (two superfoods for the price of one!). Feeling green instead? Our Spirulina Bowl is just the ticket, packed with dates, chia seeds and cacao nibs for a nutrient-dense flavour kick.
● Vegan Shakes = Next time you’re on the hunt for a grab-and-go vegan breakfast, why not shake it up? Our Red Supreme shake is blended with strawberry, banana, pomegranate powder and coconut drink for a fruity and creamy finish, while the Re-Build 2.0 is chock-full of protein, vanilla, cacao powder and chocolate almond drink. Talk about a sweet start to the morning!
● Vegan coffees& teas = If you’re just popping in for a cup of joe, you’ll be delighted to know that all of our coffees and teas can be made vegan by choosing a non-dairy milk – and with almond drink, cashew coconut drink and oat coconut drink to choose from, you can make every cuppa your own from Cortados and Cappuccinos to Green Mandarin Tea.
Never to be outdone, lunches at Joe & The Juice are just as vegan friendly and just as good to your taste buds as our breakfast options. Had enough of eating packed lunches in the office? Tired of those same old meal deals? Upgrade your next lunch break (or day off) with a colourful and healthy vegan lunch – washed down with one of our world-famous juices. Trust us, you’ll thank us later.
● Vegan sandwiches = Have you tried the VAVO yet? To celebrate Veganuary, we took one of our most popular sandwiches and made it completely vegan, taking Joe’s classic bread and loading it with avocado, tomato, spinach and vegan pesto. Try it and you’ll be saying VAVO VOOM in no time.
● Vegan juices = You didn’t think we could forget juice, did you? If you ask us, no lunch is complete without one. Low on energy? Drink the Energizer for a punchy mix of red grapefruit, ginger and apple. On a detox? Joe’s Identity is full of the good stuff – cucumber, kale, broccoli, spinach and lemon. (Top tip: take a friend and go 50/50!).
February may be around the corner, but Veganuary is a 12-months mentality at Joe & The Juice. Come see for yourself!
Click here order!